Thursday, November 12, 2015

Episode 013 - Pets: Dogs vs. Cats


Transcript

R: RYOHEI A: AYAKA
R: Hi
A: Hi
R: My name is Ryohei. And, This is Ayaka. How are things going lately?
A: Sure. Great! How about you?
R: Good! Do you have a pet?
A: Yes! I have a cat.
R: Nice! I have a dog. Today we're going to talk about cats and dogs.
A: Ok!
R: Why are you like a cat?
A: Cat live freedom.  I like that.
R: I see.  Why do you have a cat?
A: I want to heal in a home.
R: Cat is not take out for a walk.
A: Cat is glow easy because run loose.
R: What do you have a kind of cat?
A: It type of "メインクーン". That is take to human easy.
R: That was why you decided to"メインクーン".
A: Yes.  Why do you like a dog?
R: Dog is clever and likes people.
A: I see. Dog can many performance. Why do you have a dog?
R: When take a dog out for a walk, I can exercise together.
A: That sound's good!
R: Luckily, I am excellent health.
A: Sounds good!
R: Please come in contact with dog.
A: Yes, Please come in contact with cat.
R: Yes. How about see each other's pet?
A: Nice!
R: Let's go! I think that's all for today.  Thanks for listening to KSU student podcast.
We hope you have learned something now.


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment