Monday, November 23, 2015

Episode 026 - High School Uniforms Around the World


Transcript

A: Hello, Mako. How are you?.
B: Hi, Riho. I'm fine and you?
A: Umm…
B: What's up?
A: I miss my high school life.
B: Well, I sometime think that.
A: Six months have passed since we entered Kyoto Sangyo University.
B: Yes, we were high school students until this last spring.
A: By the way, what kind of uniform do you wear when you were a high school student?
B: My high school's uniform is sailor.
A: Oh! My high school's uniform is blazer.
B: I see. Mostly the uniforms are them in Japan.
A: I wonder what there is difference among other countries’ uniforms and Japanese.
B: Most of Chinese high school students wear training suit to school.
A: Wow!!In Korea, the uniform of the high school which enter trainers attend is very unique.
B: I know! I have heard that story before.
A: Jacket of uniform seems to be yellow.
A: Yes, I don't want to wear it.
B: Me too. How about Taiwan? Those uniforms are like Japanese uniforms.
A: That sounds good! And…,there are some people in the other countries wear traditional clothing as uniform in the world.
B: For example, Muslim seem to wear “Tudung”! Tudung cover Muslim woman's head.
And…, surprisingly, Bhutanese seem to wear skirts without man and woman relations.
A: Really!? Uniforms duffer from country to country.


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment