Thursday, November 12, 2015

Episode 015 - What Should you do in Kyoto?


Transcript:

 

 

Yukiko: Hi, my name is Yukiko and this is Mayu. This is KSU student Podcast. How have you been recently?
Mayu: Hmm. . . I went sightseeing last weekend.
Y: I see. Where did you go?
M: I took a special train in Kyoto!
Y: Special train?
M: Yes. It is JR Sagano Railroad.
Y: Sagano Railroad? It is very local train! Why is it good?
M: Do you like colored leaves? If you ride this train at this time, you can enjoy seeing nice view!
Y: Wow!
M: Many people know Arashiyama for good colored leaves spot. So, they forget this place.
Y: I see.  It is a little-known hot spot!
M: That's right. This train runs in a special area. So, you can see people who enjoy going down stream on boats, many kinds of birds, and colored leaves.
Y: Wonderful! I think the air is good, too.
M: Of course. Everything is good.
Y: Kyoto is a wonderful place, and it has great food as well.
M: Yes. I like green tea, so I’m looking for a green tea sweets shop. Do you have a shop which you recommend?
Y: Yes.  Do you know Tsujiri? This shop is famous for green tea parfait.
M: I know! I have been there before.  It is also popular with foreigners.
Y: That’s right.  Well, how about Jouvencelle?
M: I don’t know it.  What kind of shop?
Y: This is a confectionery shop which uses Japanese ingredients.
M: That’s sounds good! Where is this place?
Y: There is one close to Yasaka Shrine.  I recommend the green tea fondue there.
M: The green tea fondue? What’s this?
Y: It’s when you dip fruits and dumplings in green tea chocolate sauce.
M: Wow, that’s great! I want to go there next.
Y: You should try to go, but be careful.  It’s very popular, so it’s sold out immediately.
M: Well I have to get up early.
Y: Yes.  I hope you like there. I think that's all for today.
M: Thanks for listening to KSU Podcast.
Y: We hope you have learned something new.

 


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment