Monday, November 23, 2015

Episode 021 - Are you a fan of Japan's international soccer team?


Transcript

R: My name is Rikiya and this is Kanata.  This is KSU Student Podcast.  Today we're going to talk about Japan’s international soccer team. How’s your school life?

K: I'm not accustomed to it yet.

R: What club do you belong to?

K: I don't belong to a club.

R: That's bad. I belong to tennis circle. You should join a circle.

K: OK,I will consider it. Can you tell me your recommended circle?

R: uh,I can't answer just now. So I will do some research about it.
  By the way, do you like soccer?

K: I'm not good at soccer, but I often watch game of Japan’s international team on TV.

R: Oh, that's great. I really get along with you.  Hey, Kanata do you know who the supervisor of the team is?

K: That's right. It's Halilhozic, but I only know the name.

R: Halilhozic was born in 1952 on May 12 in Herzegovina, Bosnia. He is sixty-three years old. He has been trusted as the supervisor of various country’s teams and French league but now he takes care of the Japanese team. His position was FW and he was a top of scorer, ranking in the French league twice when he was player. His motto is “rule, regulation and practice.”

K: I didn't know that.

R: What do you think about this team?

K: I think that core members of this team, like Kagawa and Honda, should rush more into the opposing teams field and they will be able to seize a chance by assisting a penalty kick easily. They seem to be competent players. Ace players in the world like Messi and Neymar have already played. We can confidently trust Yoshida and Kawashima with defense.

R: You're absolutely right. I think so too. Who is your favorite player?

K: My favorite player is Kiyotake because I am relying on his skill and ability. And you?

R: My favorite player is Kagawa because I have great expectations for him as a number 10 on the team.

K: That's good.

R: What should they do from now on?

K: I think they should train young players.

R: I think so too.  I think that's all for today. Thanks for listening to KSU student Podcast.
  We hope you have learned something new.


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment