Monday, July 4, 2016

Episode 090 - Which sport is better?


Y: Hi. Im Yamahira and this is Sasaki. This is KSU Student Podcast. Hi, what's up dog?
S: Not much, homie.
Y: Oh, there will be an exchange competition of the Japanese professional baseball today.
S: What is that? Exchange competition? What a stupid event. Why do they separate?
Y: Shut up! This is one of the most popular events all over the Japan.
S: Baseball is a timid sport.
Y: Should I sew your noisy mouth shut? Tennis is an easy and cowardly sport, I think.
S: Shut your mouth! All right, let's debate about each other's recommended sports.
Y: Ok.
S: First, to play tennis we only need 2 people. How many people are necessary to play baseball?
Y: A baseball game needs 9 people for every team. 2 people are very lonely.
S: Oh, most of the time it isn’t my turn when I play baseball. I can play tennis every turn.
Y: Hmm...That's right. So, next, baseball uses a hard ball. It's white and looks like a rock. What kind of ball is used in tennis?
S: Tennis uses a yellow, hard rubber ball. White balls are not interesting.
Y: Yellow ball is so shiny. I don't want to look at it.
S: Next, tennis players wear short sleeves and short pants. What kind of clothes are worn by baseball players?
Y: Half shorts and pants are very dangerous, I think. Baseball players wear long shirts and pants. These are very safe.
S: Long shirts and pants are so hot aren't they?
Y: It's better than being injured. Next, baseball uses slender stick. It is called a bat, which is so difficult to hit, but very interesting. What kind of items are used in tennis?
S: A large face racket is used in tennis. If you miss the ball, it wouldn’t be fun, would it?
Y: ...I'm sorry, I'm going to attack you.
S: Me too, I'm sorry Yamahira. I think I want to play baseball.
Y: Of course! Let's play together. And...I want to play tennis too.
S: Thanks. Let's play together. See you again.
Y: See you again homie! That’s all for today. Thanks for listening.


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment