Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Episode 107 - Sightseeing Around Japan

Y: Hi, This is KSU student podcast. My name is Yukina. Please call me Yukina.
S: Hi, I'm Shuho. Please call me Shuho.
Y: What did you do in summer vacation?
S: I went to Okinawa with my family.
Y: Oh! That's nice. What did you do in
Okinawa?
S: I swam ocean and I went to Shuri Castle.
I enjoyed it.
Y: What is Shuri Castle?
S: It is famous world heritage in Okinawa. I recommend Shuri Castle.
Y: Yes! I went to go to Okinawa.
S: What did you do in summer vacation?
Y: I went to Disney Land with my friend. I enjoyed it.
S: That's nice!
Y: Have you been to Disney Land?
S: No, I haven't. But I think I want to go there. Please tell me a good sport.
Y: That' right. I'll recommend three sports to you. First, It's Mickey's house. We can meet Mickey and take pictures with him.
S: Oh! The sport is very nice!
Y: Second is the Electrical Parade in Disney.
This parade is held at night. It is very beautiful. We can enjoy it.
S: I watched the parade on TV, but I want to go to see the parade with my own eye.
Y: Finally, I recommend we ride the three mountains. It's Splash Mountain, Big Thunder Mountain and Space Mountain. I like Space Mountain the best of the three mountain because I can feel space!
S: Really? I can't believe it.
Y: It's not a lie. You have to go to Disney Land. 
S: Sure, I will go to Disney Land in the winter vacation.

Thank you for teaching me about it.
That's all for today, thank you for listening.

 


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment