Monday, July 4, 2016

Episode 089 - Let's learn about France and Korea


M : This is KSU Student Podcast. I'm Masoho and this is Asuka. Hi Asoka

A : Hi Masoho.

M : What is your department?

A : I'm majoring in Korea. How about you?

M : I'm majoring in French.

A : French?! France has a lot of delicious food, doesn't it? What kind of traditional dishes are there?

M : There are a lot of kinds of food. For example, Marinade and Pot-au feu originated in France. In addition, France is famous for sweets like Macarons or Eclairs. How about Korea?

A : Korea dishes have many kinds of hot food. For example, Kimchi and Bibimbap are well-known by Japanese people. In addition, there are Bulgogi and Sundubu. What dishes do you recommend in France?

M : I recommend Escargot. It is snail. So some people think it is yucky, but the taste is so good like a shellfish. How about you?

A : I recommend Samgyeopsal. It is grilles pork and we eat it by wrapping it in leaf. The oil drips to the bottom off of the meat, so it is plain and very delicious.

M : Oh, I want to eat it!! We found that France and Korea are completely different dietary food cultures.

A : I think so too. We are talking about food, so I'm hungry.

M : Yeah, me too....

A : Oh! By the way! Let's go to a French or Korean restaurant.

M : That's sounds good! Let's go!!

A : Thanks for listening. We hope you learned something new.


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment