Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Episode 106 - Best Attractions at USJ


Mizuki: This is KSU Student Podcast.


Ayato: Hi, everyone, My name is Ayato. I’m KSU student. My faculty is Economic.


Mizuki: And my name is Mizuki. I’m KSU student. My faculty is management.


Hi, Ayato. I was free last weekend. What dose you do last weekend?

Ayato: Oh, I went to Universal Stadios Japan last week. I had a nice day. The Spiderman attraction was very fun for me.


Mizuki: Oh, really? That’s so funny. But, I never go to Universal Stadios Japan. What are the other attractions?
Ayato: For example, ”Hollywood Dream―The Ride”, ”Jurassic Park―The Ride”, ”Space Fantasy and The kyariーpamyupamyu ride”. USJ has many attractions and parades. I especially like Spiderman.


Mizuki: What is the attraction like?


Ayato: We wear the 3D glasses and ride the attraction.
We can experience the world of Spiderman and the excitement of the ride. It uses fire and sprays water.


Mizuki: That’s a exciting. I want to try the attraction.


Ayato: I think that Universal Stadios Japan is the most interesting amusement park in west japan. I think you must go to USJ once.


Mizuki: I want to go to USJ. Shall we go to the USJ together?


Ayato: That’s a nice. That’s all for today. Thanks for listening.


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment