Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Episode 100 - Who's your Favorite Disney Princess?


This is KSU Student Podcast.

My name is Marina. This is Kyoka.

M: Do you know Disney movie?

K: Yes! Why?

M: I watched a Disney movie recently.

K: Sounds good. What did you watch?

M: Well…sorry, I can’t remember the title. But, a princess appears in this movie.

K: Hmm…Cinderella? Rapunzel? Snow White?

M: What is Snow White?

K: Don’t you know?! It is the first Disney princess animated movie.

M: Oh! I understand. This movie’s princess has short black hair.

K: Yes! Do you like princess series?

M: Of course! Every girl yearns to be a princess!

K: Me too! I especially like Rapunzel. And you?

M: I like Ariel.

K: Speaking of Ariel, there are many Little Mermaid movies in the series.

M: If I remember correctly, there are three. Speaking of which, Little Mermaid animated TV series is being broadcasted now.

K: Oh, really? I don’t know its popularity. I heard that Little Mermaid was made 7 years before we were born.

M: What an old movie! Disney movie’s character faces are different between the past and the present.

K: Certainly. I prefer the faces. Speaking of the latest princess movie, Anna and Elsa. Did you watch Frozen?

M: Yes! I watched it at home. And you?

K: I watched it in the theater. But I disliked it.

M: Me too. It’s because this movie describes sisterly love.

K: Story of princess should be a romantic don’t you think?

M: Yes, I think so too. Come to think of it, I remember the title of the movie which I watched.

K: Really? What did you watch?

M: I watched Beauty and the Beast.

K: This movie is so great! It will be made into a live action version. And Disneyland will build a new attraction for Beauty and the Beast!

M: I didn’t know them. Somehow I would like to go to Disneyland.

K: Really? Let’s go to Disneyland in summer vacation.

M: Sounds good. If we go to Disneyland, we should meet princesses.

K: I looking forward to going there. So I’ll check “greeting time”.

M: I’ll help you.


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment