Monday, July 4, 2016

Episode 094 - Who know that tea could be interesting?


R: Hello, this is Ryuki.

N: And I’m Noriyuki. This is KSU student Podcast.

R: Do you like teas?

N: Yes! I like teas! Especially, I like barley tea.

R:  How nice! Well then, do you drink jasmine tea?

N: No! What is it?

R: Jasmine tea is one of the Chinese tea. It is effective for improving dry skin, sensitive skin and aging skin. I have dry skin, so I have been drinking it recently.

N: That is the first time I have ever heard that! I have dry skin, too. I want to drink it too!

R: I have researched many kinds of teas. Do you know any rare teas?

N: I know Darjeeling tea! It originated in India. Darjeeling tea is referred to as one of the world's three major teas. It has many vitamins and minerals, so it has an effect on your health. I am very relaxed when I drank it.

R: Darjeeling tea! I didn’t know that. I’ll try to drink it next holiday! It looks like tea has a lot of effect on our health. I want to drink more various kinds of tea.

N: Me too! I’ll go to China next month if I am lucky. I'll be looking for a rare tea in China!

R: Wow! I’m jealous.

N: Of course I will buy a souvenir for you!

R: Really?! Thanks! I am looking forward to it!

N: Well that’s all for today. We hope you learned something new. Thanks for listening.


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment