Monday, July 4, 2016

Episode 092 - Anime and Manga Chat


D: Hi. My name is Daisuke.
M: Hi. My name is Masanobu. This is KSU student Podcast.
D: Hey Masanobu. What's up? You look so tired.
M: Well... I watched TV so late yesterday. So I'm sleepy and tired.
D: Oh, I see. What did you watch last night?
M: I watched "Full Metal Alchemist" . Do you know it?
D: Of course! "Full Metal Alchemist" is my favorite comic. So I have all the "Full Metal Alchemist" comics.
M: Really? It's wonderful! Would you lend me these comics?
D: OK. "Full Metal Alchemist" become a movie. So let's go watching the movie with me.
M: Of course! I want to watch the movie.
D: By the way, do you know "Silver Spoon"?
M: I know it. I read the books and watched the movie three years ago. The same author wrote it. I like that comic, but I don't have the books. So I will buy them when I'm a university student.
D: That's good! Well... Do you know Silver Spoon's author published a new comic?
M: Really? I didn't know that. What is the new comic's title?
D: Arsalan record of war.
M: Please tell me about the story.
D: It is romance of the medieval Middle East. The animation is broadcast at night now. I recommend that you watch it.
M: Thank you. I will watch it.
D: But be careful. Watching TV late at night is bad for your health.
M: I see. I will record it.
M: That's all for today. Thank you for listening.


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment