Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Episode 111 - Music Styles in Japan

A: Hello This is Kaede Yoneda. Please call me Kaede.
B: And this is Yoshihiro Nishioka. Please call me Yosihiro. This is KSU Student Podcast. Today we are going to talk about our favorite song types and favorite singers.
A: What do you usually spend in your holiday?
B: I usually drive my motor bike.
A: Oh, it’s sound good.  
B: How about you?
A: I sometimes go to live to my favorite singers. By the way what did you yesterday?
B: I went to Karaoke with my friend.
A university friend?
B: No, I went there with friends from high school.
A: That’s great. What songs did you sing?
B: I sang “Fight For Liberty” . This song is a J-Rock song. Do you know it?
A: No, I don’t know J-Rock too much. Please tell me about the genre.
B: OK. This song is “Fight For Liberty.” It is sung by UVER World. They are some of the most famous singers in Japan. This song is encouraging. So I like it. What songs do you always listen to?
A: Oh, that’s nice. I’m always listening to music by a band called Belle. Belle is a visual-kei band. Their music concept is Kayo suspense. I am looking forward to the release of their new CD because the melodies of the songs are so different. My favorite song of theirs is “Mouitido” because I like lyrics. They have a lot of other charms as well.
B: Wow, it’s interesting. I will try listening to that music.
A: I will try to listening to Yoshiro’s recommend song, too. And let’s talk again about our song impressions next time.
B: Of course. Thank you for listening to KSU Student Podcast


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment