Monday, July 11, 2016

Episode 105 - Soccer vs. Rugby: Which is the best sport?


A Hello this is Kenichi.

B Hello I am Kazushi. This is KSU student podcast.

A What were you doing last week?

B I went to see soccer at Suita stidum

A Ahh. I know! That is GANNBA OSAKA s new stadium.

B Yes!! I was very exciting!

A Sounds good!

B What are you doing?

A I went to Hanazono rugby stadium!

B I know that place! But I did not go there.

A Really? You are at a loss!

B that’s not true.

A Rugby is a very great sport.

B I don’t think so.

A Why?

B I think that’s it is football is better.

A Why do you think it is better.?

B The rule is very simple. It does not take money to play it if they have the ball. In fact there are many poor players around the world who have became talented by kicking the ball at the roadside.

A Ahh! Rugby rule is very difficult. But it does not take money either. You only need Tough body!

B hahaha! But ruby needs a ball and a special ground.

A But the future of the popular Japanese Rugby will go up. Because Japan representatives won in South Africa! Japan became world-class.

B I guess it is more popular certainly now, but it’s not even close to football!!

A Thanks for listening to KSU student podcast.

 


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment