Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Episode 097 - Basketball Statistics: Who is the better player?


A Yuto B Yuma

A My name is Yuto and this is Yuma. This is KSU student podcast. How are you?
B I'm fine thank you. And you?
A Just fine thank you.
B We will talk about Michael Jordan and Kobe Bryant who I think are legends of basketball.
A I think so too. MJ is a famous player. He is known all over the world.
B Yes. But Kobe is as famous  as him. Let's compare MJ and Kobe various records.
A  That's nice idea.
B First, about their FG success record, MJ is 49.7% Kobe is 45.2%.
A Wow! MJ is higher than Kobe. But they are very high score.
B Second, about 3P success record, MJ is 32.7% Kobe is 33.4%. Kobe is higher than MJ.
A It isn't easy that 3P shoot makes succeed by high rate.
B Yes. Finally, about free-through success rate. MJ is 83.5% Kobe is 83.7%.
A It's very similar. I think they are wonderful. Because they play long season and they keep high rate.
B From these comparison, we felt that they are legend of basketball.
A Me too. I want some people to extract them record. I think that's all for today. Thanks for listening to KSU student podcast. We hope you have learned something new. That's all.


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment