Monday, July 4, 2016

Episode 091 - What Makes a Cat a Good Pet?


N: This is KSU student podcast. My name is Nami.
H: My name is Hikari.
N: Hello. How are you?
H: Hello. I'm alright. Where do you wanna go today?
N: Well, I wanna go to a pet shop. And I wanna buy a pet.
H: Ok!! Let's go.
N: Wow! There are dogs, cats, hamsters and many more. They are very cute!
H: What kind of pet do you wanna buy?
N: Well. I can't decide. What do you recommend?
H: I recommend cats.
N: Why do you think that?
H: Because cats are very popular now.
N: Oh! Really?
H: Yes. Cats have a lot of pros.
N: Please teach me!
H: First, cats give us calm feelings because cats have a character which makes them do what they want as they like. So cats are more popular than other animals.
N: I didn't know this until today.
H: Second, they are popular among not only young people but also old people because they don't need to be taken for a walk. So old people can keep cats easily.
N: It's very easy to bring up a cat.
H: Third, cat's movements are very cute. So cats are often used in television programs.
N: I have seen some television programs before.
H: Moreover, when cats appear on television, audience ratings are higher. Cats have fantastic effect.
N: Oh! Really? Cats have outstanding talents.
H: Forth, magazines about cats are often bought by many people. Fifth, cats are very royal.
N: I didn't know that! Look at these cat's eyes. Each cat has different color eyes.
H: Yes. Most Japanese cats have brown eyes but some Western cats have blue eyes.
N: Cats have many fantastic features and are very cute. I've decided to keep a cat.
H: I think that your decision is very good.
N: I wanna be around more cats.
H: I see. You should go to a cat cafe.
N: Cat cafe? What is this?
H: We can have contact with many cats while drinking a drink.
N: Wow! It sounds very interesting. I wanna go to a cat cafe.
H: Let's go together next time.
N: Yes! I'm looking foward to spending time with a cat. Today was very fun. Thank you. See you next time.
H: see you!
N and H: Thanks for listening!


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment