Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Episode 098 - Naruto: Everyone's Favorite Manga


NARUTO comic talk」
 
 T: Hello, This is Takumi.
 S: And this is Shinai, This is KSU podcast. Today we’re going to talk about “NARUTO” the manga.
 T: What have you been going recently?
 S: I read comic books all the time in my house.
 T: That’s great. I also read a comic called “Shingekinokyojin”.
 S: Oh...!!! “Shingekinokyojin” is an exciting comic!! By the way, do you know “NARUTO”?
 T: Of course. “NARUTO” is a very famous comic! It is a Samurai manga, isn’t it?
 S: No! No! No!! “NARUTO” is a Ninja manga. Don’t make that mistake!
 T: Oh... I’m sorry. So please tell me about “NARUTO”.
 S: Of course!! I’ll tell you about “NARUTO”. I’m quite knowledge about “NARUTO”. What do you want to know?
 T: What does the hero want to do?
 S: NARUTO aims to be Hokage. Hokage is the strongest person in the country. NARUTO long to become Hokage.
 T: I see, what is your No.1 favorite character in the comic?
 S: My favorite character is Shikamaru Nara!
 T: Shikamaru? What kind of person is he?
 S: Shikamaru is a very smart character. He has an IQ of 200. What a wonderful brain! I like not only Shikamaru but also other characters.
 T: Oh… Shikamaru is a wonderful boy. I also want such a brain. By the way, what’s the charm of comic?
 S: Good question. NARUTO’s biggest feature is each of the fascinating characters.
 T: That’s great. I also want to read “NARUTO”. I’d like to also see Shikamaru.
 S: I’ll lend it to you if you want to read “NARUTO”.
 T: Really!? Thank you! Please lend them to me.
 S: OK!! You’re welcome! I’m glad.
 T: After I have read “NARUTO”, let’s talk again!
 
 I think that’s all for today. Thanks for listening to KSU student Podcast. We hope you have learned something new.


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment