Monday, July 11, 2016

Episode 101 - Movies and Spies

A:  This is KSU student Podcast.

B:  This is Ami and Kei.

A:  We watched the movie “SALT” this morning.

    I couldn’t listen to your impression because we have a class.

    How was “SALT”?

B:  Good! Surprising!

    I watched this movie for the first time.

A:  I recommend it to everyone because it’s a No.1 action movie.

B:  Angelina Jolie is very nice.

Her performance is wonderful.

A:  That’s right.

Angelina Jolie seems be good at playing spies and secret service.

B:  That’s good!

    I admire women spies.

A:  Really.

    When I talked to my mother about wanting to become a spy, my mother said me that “get real”!

AB: Hahaha.

B:  If I could become a spy, I would want to become one.

    By the way, is there an action movie which you recommend?

A:  If you like Angelina Jolie’s movie, I recommend “Tourist”.

    Tourist’s main actor is Johnny Depp.

    Both Angelina Jolie and Johnny Depp are big stars.

B:  Oh! I might have heard of the movie.

    I want to watch it.

    I don’t know action movies because I rarely watch that.

A:  What kind of movie do you watch?

B:  Well… I recently have watched the movie “The Devil Wears Prada”.

    I usually watch comedy movies.

A:  I like “The Devil Wears Prada” very much!

    I have seen it many times.

B:  Women who working hard is very nice to see.

A:  If we can work hard, it would be nice.

B:  Thanks for listening.


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment