Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Episode 099 - The Benefits of Drinking Coffee


S: This is KSU Student Podcast. Hi! Mayu. What's up?
M: Hi! Sanae. Nothing much. How about you?
S: I'm great. It's hot today, isn't it?
M: Yes, I think so, too. I don't like hot days.
S: Me either! Oh, what are you drinking now?
M: Oh this? This is coffee. I like coffee, and I always drink it.
S: Right. I often see you that have canned coffee...but, I can't understand. It's not my favorite taste.
M: Aha. I don't like the bitter taste either. I got used to the taste of coffee while drinking it. Did you know that coffee is good for your health?
S: Wow, really? That's news to me. I didn’t think that...
M: I think that this is confirmed information. National Cancer Institute announced a research experiment result that people who drink coffee live longer than people who don't.
S: It's interesting! I'm curious, too. Coffee is a great drink. I have heard it that the coffee is effective in waking up.
M: You said it. I often drink coffee when I study for a test.  OK, let's go to a coffee shop to drink!
S: For real? Ahh.....I’d love to go, but I have something to do tonight.
M: Oh, wait. I forgot to tell an important benefit of coffee. The coffee has the effect that is good for your diet. You said to want to lose weight, didn't you?
S: Wow, that's great! Let's go right now! Where do we go? I want to drink the latest cheesecake frappuccino in star bucks.
M: Really? It's joke. Frappucino has high calorie.

That’s all for today. Thanks for listening.


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment