Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Episode 095 -Which Harry Potter Character is the best?


A: Hello! My name is Miyu. Nice to meet you.
B: Hello Miyu. I'm Michihito. This is KSU student podcast. Nice to meet you too.
A: How have you been recently?
B: I went to watch a movie last week. Today, we are going to talk about "Harry Potter" Do you know about Harry Potter?
A: I know! I like the Harry Potter series. It is a famous movie series in the world.
B: Who is your favorite character?
A: I like Hermione Jean Granger. She is very cute and a smart student. And you?
B: Sounds Good. I like Harry Potter. He is clever and a strong man. He is main character in this movie. So, he is popular with everyone. Which movie do you like in the series?
A: My favorite movie is the first one because they are very cute children in this movie.
B: I see! My favorite movie is the final one because many characters become powerful. Did you watch all the whole series?
A: No. I haven't watched the final movie yet. I will watch it as soon as possible. What do you think about this movie?
B: I think it is good because this movie makes me excited.
A: I think that's all for today. Thanks for listening to KSU student Pod cast.


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment