Monday, July 11, 2016

Episode 102 - Disneyland is a Wonderland

H: Hello. This is KSU podcast. I'm Hiroto.
N: l'm Nozomi. What's up?
H: Summer vacation is coming soon. I want to go somewhere. I work part-time
job and I get a lot of money.
N: I recommend you go to Disney.
H: l have never been to Disney.
N: l'm surprised. Disney is a dream land.
H: I'll try to go and I want to know about Disney.
N: Let's talk about Disney. There are six Disney parks in the world.
Recently, Shanghai Disney Land was opened.
H: Shanghai ?! Really?
N: l'm sorry. My choice is bad. Shut up and go to Tokyo Disney Resort.
H: OK.
N: Disney is divided in to the area by different themes.
H: Please tell me about some themes.
N: OK. "Tomorrow Land" , "Fantasy Land" and "Adventure Land " are in Disney
Land. "Fantasy Land" is the most recommended area.
H: Hmm. Why?
N: That area's theme is Western faily tales. Cinderella castle is there. It
is a symbol of TDL.
H: I see. I want to see it. Also, l want to enjoy some attractions.
N: There are a lot of attractions to enjoy in the world of Disney.
H: lt is interesting. Is there a roller coaster?
N: Yes. Roller coasters are very popular attractions. So, you should use
"Fast pass". If you use it, you can ride without waiting.
H: It' good!
N: Also, night parade and projection mapping are very, very beautiful! You
will enjoy the whole day.
H: Thanks for me tell me about Disney.
N: You are welcome.


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment