Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Episode 109 - Sports Talk: Japan Soccer


H: This is KSU student podcast. My name is Hironori and this is Rintaro. Hi Rintaro.
R: Hi Hironori.
H: What do you do on holiday?
R: I play sports with my friends on holiday.
H: What kind of sports do you do?
R: I play soccer. Exercising is good for health.
H: That's good. But I don't like soccer so much.
R: Really?
H: Yes. What is good about soccer?
R: I think that playing soccer is enjoyable and make a friendship stronger. And I like teams called Gamba Osaka. I often go to the Suita soccer stadium for watching games.
H: Soccer seems also fun.
R: What kind of sports do you like?
H: I like baseball. I often watch the baseball games. They make me excited. I like Hanshinn Tigers. So I am happy when Tigers win.
R: That's right. Baseball and soccer make us excited. By the way, did you belong to baseball club?
H: No. I belonged to table tennis club as a junior high school student.
R: Table tennis club? Is the table tennis fun?
H: Yes. Table tennis is interesting, too.
R: I have never played table tennis.
H: Really?
R:  Yes. I want to play table tennis!
H: Then, shall we play table tennis on the next holiday?
R: Of course. Let's play. I look forward to it.
H:  I'm looking forward to the next holiday, too.
R: I think that's all for today. Thanks for listening to KSU student podcast. We hope you have learned something about sports. See you.
H: See you.


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment