Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Episode 096 - Theme Park Battle: USJ vs. Tokyo Disneyland


<Amusement>

A: Hello. This is Ayabe.

B: And, this is Eita. This is KSU student podcast. Today we are going to talk about theme parks.

A: OK. I think Disneyland is better than USJ. Which one is better?

B: I think USJ is better than Disneyland.

A: Why do you like USJ?

B: Because, I love Hollywood movies; for example, E.T., BTTF, etc…

A: Oh! I like BTTF too. This is a great movie.

B: Sounds good. This attraction is very exciting. We can ride in the DeLorean and travel in time.

A: It is interesting. But I have never ridden it. I want to ride it.

B: Why don’t you ride it? It’s my recommendation.

A: Thanks. I will go to USJ and ride it by September.

B: That’s great. By the way, why do you like Disneyland?

A: I love Disney animation very much. There are many Disney character in Disney Land.

B: Oh, I see. What is your favorite Disney animation?

A: It is Aladdin. This movie is romantic, dramatic, and it’s a great movie. In the scene from this movie, Aladdin and Jasmine sing “Whole new World”. This song is excellent.

B: I know it too. It was selected for an Academy Award.

A: Yes, I often sing it.

B: Is there an Aladdin attraction at Disneyland?

A: Yes there is. The attraction’s name is “Magic Lamp Theater”.

B: What kind of attraction is it?

A: The attraction is theater. So we can watch their various stories.

B: I see. But I don’t know very much about that. Can I enjoy it?

A: Of course, there are various funny attractions in Disney Land. You can find a favorite attraction.

B: Sounds good! I’m getting interested in Disneyland! Do you want to go to the Disneyland together?

A: OK. Let’s go.

That’s all for today. Thanks for listening to the podcast.


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment