Monday, July 11, 2016

Episode 103 - Japanese Music and Western Music

Hisataka: This is KSU student podcast.  I'm Hisataka and Yuya.  Hello, Yuya.

Yuya: Hi, Hisataka.  How are you?

H: I'm fine thanks.  And you?

Y: I'm fine too.  Which do you like Japanese music or Foreign music?

H: I like Foreign music better than Japanese music, because foreign singer’s voice is very good.

Y: oh good.  But I like Japanese music.  I think charm of Japanese music is lyrics.

H: lyrics? why?

Y: Because I know the meaning because it's my mother tongue.
so it's easy to hear and sympathize.

H: I see.  I think compared to the past the level of Japanese songs has gone down.

Y: Really? I don't think so.  What is the attraction of foreign songs?

H: oh…I think our tension goes up when we listen to foreign songs.  Foreign songs have a good tempo so I want to dance while listening to it.

Y: Can you not understand an English lyrics when you don't know English?

H: Yes. But it is also useful to study English, it will be a good opportunity to think and try to learn English.

Y: I understand. By the way who is your favorite singer?

H: I like Chris Brown.  Do you know him?

Y: Yes!! I think he is one of the most famous singers in the world.

H: I think so too.  His specialty is that he is a very good singer and dancer. My recommended song is “Turn up the music”.  Try to listen to it!!

Y:  OK.  I try.  Thanks for listening to our podcast.


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment