Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Episode 028 - It's time for winter sports!


Katsuya: Hello. My name is Katsuya. This is KSU podcast.

Ryosuke: My name is Ryosuke. I feel it’s colder and colder recently.

K: So do I. It will be fall snow. Have you ever played winter sports?

R: Yes. I’ve played snowboarding once and skiing sometimes.

K: I see. I’ve been skiing since I’m an elementary school student and I’m belonging to ski club now.

R: That’s great! But on the other hand, I’m not good at snowboarding.

K: Don’t worry! Let’s talk about skiing and snowboarding!

R: yeah! It will be interesting!

K: Where did you go to the ski resort?

R: I went to Togari ski resort and some places. I forget where I went because I didn’t go for a while.

K: I’ve never been to there. But I’ve went to almost ski resort in Shiga and many ski resort in Hukui, Gifu, and Nagano. Where do you want to go?

R: I want to go Nagano. There are a lot of big ski resort, aren’t there?

K: Yes! I’ve been to Shiga-Kogen ski resort which has very big ski slope so I was lost.

R: That’s interesting! If you have been to many places, does it mean that you are good at skiing?

K: Well…maybe…How about you?

R: I can glide snowboarding like others.

K: It’s good. There is no problem if you can do as much as else.

R: Thank you. I’ll do with confidence after.

K: How did you feel when you do snowboarding for the first time?

R: I felt it’s difficult and scary because both feet attach on the board.

K: Both feet split on the ski. But I felt fear for the first time.

R: but it’s also one of the fun things. I enjoy feeling wind, comfortably, thrill and pain which occurs the next day.

K: I totally agree with your feeling.

R: Do you have your ski, ski boots and snow wear? I don’t have all goods.

K: Oh, You must be better to buy your tools. I almost use “salomon”. This maker is the best for me to fit. But it doesn’t sell snowboard products.

R: I don’t know at all about makers.

K: Oh, Sorry. In addition, those things cost a lot of money.

R: I know that. I only have some money so I can’t buy them. I need to work hard a part-time job.

K: That’s right. I also work hard to go to winter camp of the club in Hokkaido.

R: Let’s work hard together and won’t you go to play skiing and snowboarding?

K: That’s a good idea! I want to go with you!

R: It will be time over. I’ll look forward to that. Good bye.

K: Good bye.

K: Thank you for listening to KSU student podcast. We hope you have learned something new.


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment