Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Episode 064 - Which is better: East Hyogo or West Hyogo?


East and Western Hyogo


A: Hello, This is Kaito.

B: And I'm Toshinobu. This is KSU Student Podcast.


A: I'm from Hyogo. Where are you from?

B: Wow, really? I'm from Hyogo too! Where?

A: I live in East Hyogo.

B: Oh, cool. I live in Western Hyogo. The western is a little better than eastern side.

A: Hmm. I can't agree with that. There are a lot of cities in the east.

B: I see, I see. I think Kobe is pretty good. But there is no World-class cultural properties.

A: That makes sense. Himeji Castle is very beautiful. However there is not food like Akashi-yaki, is there?

B: Food ... food ...  I have remembered! There is Ibonoito. Every Japanese summer needs Ibonoito.

A: That's great. I like Somen.

B: Really? I like Akashi-yaki. Akashi-yaki is similar to Takoyaki. But they are just different.

A: Western Hyogo is a very good place. I want to go there.

B: Eastern Hyogo is really nice, too. I’m glad to know about East Hyogo.

A: Thank you. I want to go to Kinosaki Spa. It is very good place in Western Hyogo.

B: I have been to there many times. It was very good. I ate Hot spring eggs.

A: Wow. That seems good.

B: I wish I could go to Koshien. I like Hanshin tigers.

A: I'm working as a salesperson at Koshien.

B: Wow that's great! I want to hear something about that.

A: OK. Let's go coffee lounge.

B: Yeah,  I want to eat bread with almond butter.

A: It is Western speciality. I have seen it on TV.

B: I think that's all for today. Thanks for listening to KSU Student Podcast. We hope you have learned something new.


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment