Thursday, June 9, 2016

Episode 068 - Manga talk with Rie and Azusa


A: Hello. This is KSU student podcast. My name is Azusa.

R: My name is Rie. How are you today?

A: I'm good. And you?

R: I'm very sleepy.

A: Why?

R: I'm read comics until late yesterday.

A: Oh, What is that book called?

R: It's "Shingeki no Kyojin". In English it is called “Attack on Titan.”

A: I know! But, I have never read it. What is it about?

R: People lived in a town surrounded by 3 walls. One day, the outermost wall was broken by Kyojin “a giant man”. Elen’s, who is the lead character in this story, home fell apart by the pieces of wall and debris. His mother was under the home. Elen couldn't help his mother. The “Giant” ate her. A few years later, Elen joins "Chousaheidan" or a group of people to kill the giants.

A: I have seen the animation!

R: Really?  Many people know up to this point. But, I think this comic gets more exciting from here! How to drop an advice is wonderful. It's not just fantasy story.

A: Oh, I see. I’ll try to read this comic!

R: I'd love if you try to!

A: I read girl comics a lot recently. "CHIHAYAFURU" is my favorite above all.

R: I have read it!

A: This comic's heroine is Chihaya.  This story is hers youth. Her dream is a queen of karuta. Karuta is "playing a game of cards" in English. Especially, I like the scene which Chihaya meets Shinobu Wakamiya, who is the present queen.

R: I also like it too.

A: The pictures are beautiful and character's feeling is portrayed in detail. So I like very much.

R: Comics are one of the great cultures in japan.

A: I think so too. Thanks for listening.

R: We hope you have notice about comic fun!


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment