Monday, June 13, 2016

Episode 077 - Halloween Comes Early to KSU


A: Hi, This is KSU Student Podcast. I’m Akari.

M: And I’m Marika

S: And I’m Sayaka

How are you, Marika and Sayaka?

I'm fine, but it's hot these days, so I'm sometimes tired.

Surely. I like cool days better than hot ones. For example, fall is the best.

As for fall, autumn leaves immediately came to mind. Maple trees and ginko trees are very beautiful.

Really? I think of food and my appetite. I don't know why, but I eat a lot of delicious food in fall.

No! I think of Halloween.

Me, too. I like especially the fall event, Halloween. Halloween has become more popular these days all over the world.

So we’ll talk about Halloween around the world at this time.

Halloween is the most famous in America. What do you know about Halloween in America?

Yeah...Halloween's decoration is wonderful and real. I heard that children in America walk around their town and can get candies from people in their town. The famous word is 'trick or treat'.

Yes! I say the word many time to get candies. By the way, I have never made a Jack-o'-lantern.

Me, too. I want to make it someday.

Halloween in America is the best in the world. What do you do on Halloween?

I give out snacks to everyone every year. How about you?

I eat pumpkin sweets. It’s handmade by my mother!

Wow! It looks very, very delicious.

That's sounds nice! Halloween in Japan is so interesting.

Yes!!

I think that's all for today. Thanks for listening to KSU Student Podcast. We hope you have learned something new. That's all.


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment