Thursday, June 9, 2016

Episode 069 - Which is better, USJ or Disneyland?


M: Hello. This is KSU Student Podcast. I’m Mai and this is Kotoe. 
K: Hello, how are you? 
M: I'm fine thanks. And you? 
K: I'm fine too. I want to go somewhere this summer vacation with you. 
M: Oh! Good!!! Where do you want to go? 
K: uhh...  I want to go to an amusement park. 
M: That's good. Shall we go to the USJ? I have an annual pass. 
K: That's a good idea, but we can go to USJ anytime because it’s near Kyoto. Uhh... How about going to Disney Land? 
M: Oh... But Disneyland doesn't have screaming attractions. I like to ride those. So, I want to ride a screaming attraction. Do you know a new screaming attraction in USJ? 
K: I know, I know!!! It is a flying dinosaur, but I'm sorry. I don't like a screaming attractions. 
M: Oh no!!! That's too bad. 
K: So I want to go to Disneyland. And I like Mickey Mouse. So I want to meet him. 
M: I see. But I like Elmo better than Mickey Mouse. 
K: Wait wait wait!!! Who is Elmo?  
M: Oh my god. Don't you know Elmo? He is a very famous character. 
K: Really? Please tell me about Elmo. 
M: Ok. Elmo is a red plush doll. He has an orange nose and a high voice. He is a member of Sesame Street. 
K: Is Cookie Monster a member of Sesame Street too? 
M: Yes. 
K: Oh I remember now! He is cute and fun. I like him too. 
M: Right? And this year is USJ’s 15 year anniversary. 
K: Oh really? Disney Sea is having a 15 years anniversary too. 
M: Wow!!! What a coincidence!!! Let's go to both amusement parks. 
K: Oh, nice idea. I am looking forward to going there. I have to save money for this plan. 
M: Yes, me too. I don't have any money. So I’ll work harder than before. 
K: That's good. Let's do our best. That’s all for today. Thanks for listening to our podcast. 


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment