Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Episode 078 - Japanese Urban Legends


A yuma  B taichi

A: Ladies and gentlemen, now we talk about
urban legend.

B: Ok. At first Let's introduce us. My name is Taichi . This is Yuma.

A: Taichi, what kind of urban legend do you know ?

B: Well, I know kuchisake-woman.

A: Oh, it is very famous in Japan.

B: She wears a mask. And when she takes off a mask...

A: You don't need to say further. What do you know elsewhere?

B: I know Hanako of the restroom.

A: It is also famous. There is her if you open the third door from the left of the restroom, right?

B: Yes, but I have never watched her. In the first place why were such stories spread out?

A: I think that lies with somebody spread out. Rumors go out alone.

B: I see.

A: For example, kuchisake-woman is a lie with parents.

B: What kind of thing is it?

A: The rumor spread in 1979. Cram schools prospered in those days. However, children hated going there. Therefore parents told a lie. “If you don't go there, you are taken to kuchisake-woman."

B: It's interesting. Then all the urban legends are lies, are they?

A: It may not be so. In fact, I have watched.

B: What have you watched?

A: UFO.

B: Unbelievable! Is it true?

A: Yes, it is. I intended to take a photo, but it has disappeared immediately.

B: It was disappointing. In fact I have watched too.

A: What have you watched?

B: I have watched a snow man.

A: Unbelievable! Is it true?

B: Of course. When I did shopping at a convenience store, I watched him. He is very big!

A: Taichi, probably it is not a snowman.

B: Oh my goodness. I took a photo.

A: Please show me it. Oh, This is my mother.

B: Sorry.


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment