Monday, June 6, 2016

Episode 066 - Video Game Chat


Tom:This is KSU Student Podcast. I am Tom and this is Ryo. Hi Ryo. 
 
Ryo:Hi Tom. 
 
Tom:What do you do on holiday? 
 
Ryo: I usually play games. 
 
Tom: Oh, me too. What do you play? 
 
Ryo:I play smart phone games and Wii U games. My favorite smart phone game is Pawapuro. My favorite Wii U game is Sumabra. Pawapuro is a baseball game. We can make baseball players. Sumabra is a battle game. We can use our favorite characters. 
 
Tom:I always play Pawapuro too. So, I don't have Wii U. Is Wii U fun? 
 
Ryo: Wii U is very fun! It can connect to the internet. I can battle in the world. I can watch Youtube. When did you start Pawapuro? I began playing when the game released. 

 
Tom: I started Pawapuro three months ago. So, I can make strong characters. 
 
Ryo: Oh, that's good. My characters are very strong. Do you like to play Sumabra? 
 
Tom: Yes, I like Sumabra. But I don't have it. So, I play it when I go to friend's house. 
 
Ryo: Oh, let's play Sumabra with me!! Come on my house next week. 
 
Tom: OK. I think that is all for today. Thanks for listening to KSU Student Podcast. We hope you learned something about games. See you. 
 
Ryo: See you. 


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment