Thursday, June 2, 2016

Episode 065 - Tokyo Olympics 2020


Y: This is KSU Podcast. My name is Yuma and Kazuki. How have you been recently? 

 

K: I’m fine,and you? 

 

Y: I’m fine, too. Today we are going to talk about Tokyo Olympic. Hey, Kazuki. What do you know at 2020? 

 

K: Really?  Wow, I didn’t know. 

 

Y: I’m looking forward to it. 

 

K: What do you want to watch the most? 

 

Y: I want to watch baseball. 

 

K: Do you like baseball? 

 

Y: Yes, I do. And you? 

 

K: I like too. Why are you want to watch baseball? 

 

Y: Baseball isn’t hold 2012 and 2016’s Olympic. But 2020’s Olympic will held baseball. So I want to watch. 

 

2. Really? What do you have favorite players? 

 

Y: No, but I want to watch major leaguer. Also, I hope that Japan become top of the world.  What do you want to watch the most? 

 

K: I like soccer. So I want to watch the soccer game. Players of 23 years old or younger participate in Olympics soccer.Although Argentina is strong now, after 4 years I didn’t know where in the country has become stronger. 

 

Y: It looks fun, too. I want to watch soccer game. In addition, do you know fencing? 

 

K: No, I don’t. What kind of competition? 

 

Y: Fencing is the game which two players poke each other. Japan has won a medal since 2008. 

 

K: Then, we can be expect Tokyo Olympic! 

 

Y: Speaking of which, it was held in Tokyo before 50 years ago. Did you know? 

 

K: Yes, I did. But I didn’t know the details. 

 

Y: Actually, Japan’s national team won a total of 16 gold medals at the Tokyo Olympic in 1964. 

 

K: Wow! Great! I hope to take more gold medals.  

 

Y: I think so. 

 

K: By the way, we will be 24 years old in 2020.  Perhaps we will work then. So we will have the money. In the case of holiday. Do you want to watch live Tokyo Olympic? 

 

Y: Yes, I do. I want to watch like Tokyo Olympic, because I think that once in my life. 

 

K: I think so. Would you live to go Tokyo Olympic with me? 

 

Y: Hmmm….. If I remember this things, let’s go together. 

 

K: Right. Haha. 

 

Y: Haha. 

 

K: I think that’s all for today. Thanks for listening to KSU Student Podcast. We hope you have learned something new. 

 


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment