Monday, June 13, 2016

Episode 073 - Ghibli Movies and Their Voice Actors


T: Hello, welcome to KSU student podcast. My name is Tomoka.

N: My name is Naho.

T: How are you, Naho?

N: I'm fine. How are you?

T: Very good. We are going to talk about Ghibli movies. I really like Ghibli movies.

N: Me too. Many famous actors are connected with Ghibli movies as a voice actor. Did you know about that?

T: Yes, I know. For example, Kimura Takuya acted as Hauru's voice. He really matched the cast.

N: Actors and actresses have never experienced voice recording. Their play has something attractive because they are inexperienced people. So, everyone wants to watch Ghibli movies.

T: Do you know who was cast as Alen in "Gedo Senki"?

N: No, I don't. Who?

T: His name is Okada Junichi. He is a member of V6.

N: Oh, really? I have never heard that.

T: When we know the cast we have a new way of enjoying the movie.

N: That's right. I recommend that you search Internet for people who acted as the character.

T: That's nice idea! I think when we know the cast we feel that it is more fun.

N: Please try to search for voice actors and watch Ghibli movies.

T: Thank you for listening. We hope you have learned something new.


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment