Monday, June 13, 2016

Episode 075 - Famous Places in Hyogo and Kyoto


K: Hello, my name is Kodai.

S: I’m Shinji, this is KSU Student Podcast. I went back to my home town during Golden Week.

K: You’re from Hyogo, right?

S: Yes.

K; How was your Golden Week?

S: I enjoyed it. I met my family for the first time in a while. How about you?

K: Oh, that’s good. My Golden Week was very busy. Most of it was spent working.

S: How wasteful! Kyoto has many famous sightseeing places.

K: I have already been to many famous places.

S: Really? I want you to show me your recommended places!

K: OK. I recommend Fushimi-inari. There are about 10 thousand tori gates. This is one of the most famous shrines in Kyoto. They are lined up along road.

S: That’s nice. Can you tell me more?

K: Ah, Byoudouin Temple is also nice! This was built by Fujiwara no Yorimichi. As you know, this temple is printed on the ten-yen coin.

S: Oh, I know! Your recommended places are very nice! I want to go there right now!

K: Yes, I think Hyogo is also very good.

S: Why?

K: There is Kobe. I went to Kobe 2 years ago. That was very fun.

S: Oh, really? Do you know China town?

K: Yes! I ate dumplings. It was very delicious.

S: I think so too. Where did you go anywhere else?

K: I didn’t.

S: I’ll tell you my recommended place. Do you know Takeda castle? It is said that Takeda castle is the modeled for Laputa from the Ghibli movie.

K: Laputa? I know, but I didn’t know the detail.

S: I think you should go there after watching this movie. If you do that you are sure to be excited!

K: I’ll do that. Shall we go to these places together?

S: Of course! It is good idea! I’m looking forward to it.

K: Me too!

S: Thanks for listening to KSU Podcast, we hope you learned something new.


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment