Thursday, June 23, 2016

Episode 082 - I wanna go to New York


"I want to go to New York"
 
Y: This is KSU student podcast, My name is Yuto and this is Suguru.  Hi Suguru,  How are you?

S:  I'm fine, but it's really hot lately.  

Y: That's right.  By the way,  I'm interested in New York.  I want to go to New York!

S: Oh! I think so too.

Y:  I want to go shopping and sightseeing in New York. How about you?

S:  I want to watch a MLB baseball game and go sightseeing too.

Y: That's great.  

S: Where do you want to go shopping?

Y:  I want to go shopping in Times Square because I have seen Times Square in tourist guide books and I think that it is a state-of-the-art place.

S:  I see , What are you going to buy?

Y:  I will buy some clothes and shoes .  And I also want to get Air Jordans very much.  

S: That's good.  

Y: What games do you want to watch?

S: I want to watch baseball games. The New York Yankees are the team in New York.

Y: Why do you like them?

S: Because Tanaka Masahiro belongs to that team. Before Suzuki Ichiro belonged to them as well. And it is a very famous and strong team.

Y: Sounds good! I like baseball too. Where do you want to go for sightseeing?

S: I want to go to Wall Street. Wall Street is famous for finance. I want to go because I am in the economic department.

Y: Oh…I see…

S: And you?

Y: I want to visit the Statue of Liberty because it is an American symbol.  

S: Oh, that's nice. I want to go there too. Who are you going with?

Y: I will go with a friend and you?

S: I will go with my family.

Y: Have a nice trip.

S: That's all for today. Thanks for listening.


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment