Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Episode 080 - Study Abroad Experiences


T: Hello, This is Tomoyo.

M: And I’m Misaki. This is KSU Student Podcast.

T: What do you major in, Misaki?

M: My major is Chinese. And you?

T: My major is Korean.

M: Oh, really? We are in the same Foreign Language department, right?

T: Yes, have you ever been to China?

M: Yeah.

T: How many times?

M: Once. I went to study abroad in China.

T: Wow. Study abroad? I went to study abroad in Korea.

  When did you go?

M: Last year.

T: Oh, really? Me, too.

M: Well, we are the same.

T: How was last year for you?

M: I was so surprised every day. For example, Chinese food, P.M 2.5 and the busy streets surprised me.

T: How was P.M 2.5?

M: I don’t even want to remember it. It was cloudy every day.

There were only about 10 sunny days a year.

T: Really? I can’t bear such weather.

M: How was the MERS epidemic in Korea?

T: That was hard. The Japanese embassy said that we shouldn’t go outside.

   We had hard situations last year.

M: Then, What were your fun memories?

T: I had a picnic near Han Gang. Han Gang is a river in the middle of South Korea.

  It’s such a nice place.

M: Wow. Sounds good.

T: What things you surprised?

M: Umm…There were a lot of things. There were small explosions from firecrackers every day.

T: Firecrackers? Wow. It is hard to live in China.

  How was the Chinese food? Did you have spicy food a lot in China?

M: Yes, there was a lot of spicy food.

T: Do you like spicy food?

M: Umm…I don’t like it so much. But, I can eat it now a little.

T: That’s great.

M: Do you like spicy food?

T: No, I don’t like it.

M: Really? Is there a lot of spicy food in Korea?

T: Yes, there are a lot of spicy food in Korea, too.

  So, at first I was worried. But, I think spicy food is delicious now, sometimes.

M: Actually, I’m going to go to Korea this summer vacation.

   Would you like to recommend delicious food shop?

T: Of course!!

M: That’s all for today. Thanks for listening.

T: We hope you learned something new.


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment