Monday, June 13, 2016

Episode 076 - Good Places to visit in Okinawa, Hokkaido, and Hiroshima


Takahito: This is KSU podcast. I’m Takahito.

Teru: I’m Teru.

Takahito: Do you have favorite spots in Japan?

Teru: Yes, I have. I have two favorite travel spots in Japan. First, is Okinawa. Okinawa is an island in the southern part of Japan. So, it is a very hot place in the summer, and it is a warm place in the winter. I recommend Tyuraumi aquarium to you. Do you know this spot?

Takahito: Yes, I know it. But, I have never been there. Could you tell me about it?

Teru: OK. “Tyuraumi Aquarium” is one of the biggest aquariums in the world. I have been there once with my family. There are various kinds of marine life. I was especially surprised by a very large water tank, “Kuroshio no umi”. There are three whale sharks and a lot of other fish in the water tank. It was an amazing experience for me.

Takahito: Wow! I wanna go there. What is another one!

Teru: Another spot I recommend is Hokkaido. Hokkaido is an island in the nothern part of Japan. Hokkaido is a very cold place in winter. But, the food in Hokkaido is very delicious. I ate a king crab and other seafoods. They were so delicious. And there is a lot of beautiful nature in Hokkaido. It’s good. So you should go there.

Takahito: Oh! Hokkaido is a good place! I wanna go there, too.

Teru: Do you have a favorite travel spot?

Takahito: Yes, I have. I think Hiroshima is a good travel spot. Hiroshima has many pleasant spots. I especially recommend Mazda Stadium. Mazda Stadium is the home stadium of the Hiroshima Toyo Carps. There are various sights. For example, there are “nesoberia”. It a special seat. If you get this seat ticket, you can watch the game while laying down. In addition, there is a haunted house in this baseball stadium. So, even if you are not interested in baseball, you can enjoy it completely. In addition to this, Hiroshima has a lot of good places elsewhere. Please try to go.

Teru: I’m a Carp fan! I wanna get a ticket in the relaxing seats.

Takahito: That’s all for today. Thank you for listening. See you.

Teru: See you.


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment