Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Episode 081 - Mr. Children Talk


K:Hi, this is KSU Podcast. I am Takuma.

T:And I am Kiichi.

T:What did you do yesterday?

K:I watched Mr. Children’s DVD.

T:Do you like Mr. Children?

K:Yes.

T:Please tell me about Mr.Children.

K:OK. Mr.Children debuted in 1992. It is a four person rock band. Kazautoshi Sakurai is the

vocalist. On guitar is Kenichi Tahara.  Hideya Suzuki is Drummer. And Keisuke Nakagawa is

the bassist.

T:I know Kazutoshi Sakurai. He is a songwriter and composer too, right?

K:Yes. He has made a lot of songs.

T:I see. For example, do you know some of his songs?

K: For example, Owarinakitabi, Namonakiuta, Innocent World, Tomorrow Never Knows, and

HERO.

T:I’ve listened to some of those songs.

K:Mr. Children is good at singing.

T:I see. So, they are popular.

K:I went to their live concert.

T:It was good.

K:I went to see them for the first time live.

T:How was the live?

K:It was so good, exciting and awesome.

T:I’m glad to hear that.

K:I want to go again.

T:I hope to go live.

K:Yes. Please listen to Mr.Children.

T:Sure. I listen to them.

Thanks for listing to KSU Podcast.


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment