Thursday, June 23, 2016

Episode 083 - Football talk about the 2016 Euro Cup


Tsubasa: Hi, my name is Tsubasa. This is KSU Student Podcast.

Yuki: Hi, my name is Yuki. How are you?

T: I'm fine, and you?

Y: I’m fine too, thanks. Today we are going to talk about football. Hey, Tsubasa what do you know about football?

T: I know a lot about football. Specially, I know about Italian football. I love Italy. How about you?

Y: I love Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

T: Oh... He is so good. You know him well.

Y: I am excited by his plays. Who do you like?

T: I like Verratti. He is from Italy, I like his dribbling skills. He is so smooth.

Y: I don't know about him sorry...  The 2016 Euro Cup will happen very soon. Also, Italy and Sweden are the same group.

T: Oh, It is fantastic!! Do you want to go watch the game together!!!

Y: Oh, It's nice!! Let's go!!

 

That’s all for today. Thank you for listening. We hope you learned something new.

 

T: Hi, everyone. This is KSU student podcast. My name is Tsubasa.


Y: Hi, Tsubasa. My name is Yuki. How are you?


T: I'm fine! And you?


Y: I'm fine too, thanks. Today we are going to talk about football. Tsubasa, What do you know football?


T: Yes, I know about football well. Especially I know about football of Italy. I love Italy. How about you?


Y: I like Zlatan Ibrahimovic. He is Sweden’s football player. He experienced a victory in four of the leagues. It is a striker who was the top scorer five times.   He has a very strong body and tall height. He has the perfect body! He has experienced a victory on all of his teams.


T: Oh... So good. You know well.


Y: I am excited by him. Who do you like?


T: I like Verrati. He is from Italy. I like his dribble skill. His dribble is so smooth.


Y: I don't know about him.


T: Zlatan and Verratti belong to Pari Saint Germainfootball club. They are related like brothers.


Y: Really? I didn't know that. It is good.


T: But Zlatan will leave. PSG and trans fer to Manchester United.


Y: Really? That's to bad...


T: Of course. And Zlatan expects that Verratti will leave Pari Saint Germain, because he wishes to play together Manchester United.


Y: Wow... Great!! Manchester United is a splendid team!


T: Yeah! Next season will likely be interesting! But, disappointed, because Verratti cannot participate in EURO Cup 2016.


Y: The EURO Cup 2016 will be soon. Besides, Italy and Sweden are the same groups. Which team do you think will win Tsubasa?


T: Umm... I think that Italy will win! Yuki, what do you think?


Y: I think that Sweden win! Let's bet which is win!


T: Oh, It is fantastic!! Do you go to watch a game together?


Y: Oh, It's nice. Let's go!


T: That's all for today thanks for listening

 


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment