Thursday, June 9, 2016

Episode 071 - Fashionable Eye Wear: Glasses vs. Contacts


Which do you like glasses or contact lens? 
 
R: Riku S: Shimon 
 
S: This is KSU Student Podcast. Hi, Riku! Long time no see! 
 
R: Oh, hi Shimon! Ah, today you didn’t put on your glass, what’s up? 
 
S: Oh, I stopped wearing glass and started wearing contact lens, because I started playing tennis. 
 
R: I see! But it looks difficult. I feel fear when I put them in. 
 
S: Certainly, I was afraid at first, but it became comfortable gradually. 
 
R: Really? But glasses have many good points. 
    First, they are easier to wear than contacts. 
 
S: Glasses are easy to put on, but my vision is narrow. If you put on contacts, you can see every angle. 
 
R: I see. But I think contacts are bad for your eyes’ health. I have heard the news that people lose their eyesight because of contacts. 
 
S: That sounds bad. Certainly contacts can become dirty and bad for your health, so you should take care of them carefully. 
 
R: Glasses and contacts have many good points and bad points. I have considered both positions, I will continue wearing glasses. 
 
S: I think so too. It is important to choose according to your likes and dislikes. 

R: That’s all for today. Thanks for listening to KSU Student Podcast. We hope you learned something new. 


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment