Thursday, June 23, 2016

Episode 086 - KSU Circles and Clubs


C: Hello Everyone. My name is Chikara

H: My name is Hikaru. How have you been recently?

Today we’re going to talk about Athlete Circle VS Liberal arts Circle at our university.

C: Hey Hikaru. Did you know that there is an “Ansportsman” Circle?

H: No I did not. What did you do in the Circle?

C: “Ansportsman” Circle is an athlete circle. This circles’ members play basketball. What circle do you belong to?

H: I belong to Tuck box.

C: Tuck box?

H: “Tuck box” Circle is Liberal arts circle.

C: Why do you belong to this Liberal arts circle?

H: I love music. I have been performing with instruments since I was 7. Why do you belong to Athlete circle?

C: I like movement. I especially like basketball. I admire Hiryu Okamoto. I want to play like him.

H: It’s wonderful! I admire Masato Honda too. What is a good point of the athlete circle?

C: It is good for your health to exercise and sweat. And I can feel refreshed.

How about Liberal arts Circle?

H: Music can do various things for many people. In addition, I can do a recital with a musical instrument.

C: oh! It has the same points as the sports. What do you think about your Circle’s sales point?

H: It is that you can have an exchange with other university circles around the country. And you?

C: All members are friendly and beginners are also welcome.

H: As with any circle there are a lot of charming points. 

C: I think that communication is in common with both types of circles.

H: I think too. Sports and music are useful tools of communication.

 

That’s all for today. Thanks for listening to the podcast. We hope you learned something new.


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment