Thursday, June 23, 2016

Episode 084 - Healthy but Disgusting Food


A:  Hello, this is Honoka.
B:  Hello, this is Ryo. And this is KSU Student Podcast.
A:  What did you eat this morning.
B:  I did not eat…
A:  Really? That’s not good.
B:  I did not have time this morning. I was busy.
A:  Oh…  I ate a lot of food.
B:  What did you eat?
A:  I ate rice, fish, soup, egg and “natto”.
B:  Wow! natto!?
A:  Yes! I love natto. I always eat natto for breakfast.
B:  Oh…no…  I hate natto.
A:  Why? It is delicious!
B:  No, natto is stinky and it has a bad smell.
A:  I don’t understand. Natto is traditional food from a long time ago.
B:  But there are many people who hate it.
A:  Yeah, but natto is good for your health.
B:  Wonderful! Why?
A:  Natto is made from soy. And natto has a lot of protein.
B:  Great! I want to eat natto every day.
A:  It sounds good! What is your favorite food?
B:  I like fast food. I love hamburgers, French fries, and coke.
A:  Really? It is bad for your health.
B:  But, it is delicious! I often go to McDonalds.
A:  You need to be careful of your health.
B:  But I often eat kimchi which I like.
A:  Is kimchi good for the body?
B:  It is very nice. Kimchi is Korean pickles which has a lot of vitamins and minerals.
A:  I’m gonna like it.
B:  It is delicious when eaten with rice.
A:  I see. I’ll also try to eat kimchi. That’s all for today. Thanks for listening.


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment