Thursday, June 9, 2016

Episode 067 - The Benefits of Going to the Movie Theater


This is KSU Podcast. I'm Kanae and this is Chisato. 
 
C: I’ll go to a movie tomorrow.  
 
K: Really!? I can’t understand you. Going to a cinema is expensive for students. It’s waste of your money, isn't it? 
 
C: I think so, but even so, I want to go there, because I can watch it on a big screen and enjoy its atmosphere. 
 
K: But you can watch it next year. If you want to enjoy its atmosphere like cinema, it is ok to watch it in dark room and it is free. 
 
C: But you can watch it for a short time in the cinema and I can't wait such a long time. 
 
K: In the case if all seats are taken, you can't choose the best seat, but if you watch it in your house, you can see everything and be relaxed. 
 
C: It's a good point of cinemas that you can enjoy with an audience. 
 
K: It's the same if you enjoy it with your friend in a house. 
 
C: But now, 4D movies are shown at cinemas. You can enjoy movie more than ever. For example, you can feel wind and the seats move. 
 
K: 4D!? Now, there is such a thing! It is like an attraction. So it sounds fun! Then, I want 
to go. 
 
C: Doesn't it? Let's go there someday. It is worth going.  
 
K: Yes, let's. I do want to go. I'm looking forward to going. 
 
C: I'm glad to that you understand theatre's good points. 
 
Thank you for listening. That's all for today. 


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment