Thursday, June 23, 2016

Episode 087 - Food Tourism


A: This is KSU student podcast. My name is Kana and this is Ayano. It has been hot these days. What do you think?

B: Yeah. It is getting hotter and hotter.  I want to go to Miyako Island.

A: I think so, too. I would like to go to Miyako Island.

B: Right! We are going to talk about our trip plans!

A: Sounds good. Have you ever been to Miyako Island?

B: No, I haven't. I never been there.

A: Me, either. I want to see the beautiful view.

B: I want to eat some delicious food, but I don’t know about the food from Miyako Island.

B: I especially want to see a night sky.

A: Oh I see. I want to see a morning and night beach view.

B: Good! I want to go skydiving.

A: It is interesting. I want go too. Speaking of Miyako Island, it has a beautiful sea, doesn’t it?

B: You’re right.

A: We can also go scuba diving, snorkeling and do water sports.

B: It is seems very fun. That fits this season.

A: Me, either. Hmm. . . Speaking of delicious foods, I want to go on an eating tour!

B: Sounds good. That seems like it will be very fun. Have you done it before?

A: Yes. I like it. There are some place in Japan.

B: Yeah. There’s an eating tour place in Kyoto, too.

A: I know Arashiyama and Nishiki Market. And there are some other places around Demachiyanagi station and Kiyomizu temple.

B: Oh, I see, . But food in Kyoto is usually going to be Japanese meals. I want to eat some food from foreign countries, too.

A: In that case, I recommend that you go Tyuka town in Kanagawa. You can eat a lot of kinds of Chinese food there. And there are places you can eat other country's food too. I think that these places we learned about are exciting.

B: That’s true. There are some other eating tour places in Asakusa, Tokyo, Okage Yokotyo, near the Ise shrine in Mie, and Chinatown in Hyogo.

A: Wow! There are many eating tour place in Japan. I would like to go to all places and eat many foods.

B: Sounds good! Let's try it!

A: That’s all for today. Thanks for listening.


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment