Thursday, June 23, 2016

Episode 085 - Style Talk


KSU Podcast

 

A: Hello, I’m Momoe.

B: Hello, I’m Chinatsu. This is KSU student Podcast.

 

A: Hey, Chinatsu. I’m late. Sorry.

B: It’s ok. Did you have some problems?

A: Nothing. Just oversleep.

B: I know. Your hair is untidy.

A: Haha… Ah, speaking of hair, I have a story.

B: What?

A: I saw a man who had strange hair.

B: Really?

A: He had a perm and the color was green. It was like broccoli.

B: That’s funny. Where did you see him?

A: At Kyoto station.

B: Kyoto station? I also saw a strange man there.

A: What did you see?

B: He had so many pierced earrings.

A: In his ears?

B: Of cause. And he had them in his nose and his lip.

A: That’s so strange.

B: Do you have pierced earrings?

A: No yet. But I want to pierce my ears. How about you?

B: I did it.

A: How many piercings do you have?

B: 6.

A: Oh 6!? How did you do it, by yourself?

B: I went to piercing studio.

A: I don’t know where I should go to pierce my ear. Hospital? Studio? Or myself?

B: You had better go to a hospital or a studio.

A: How much did you pay?

B: About 6000 yen.

A: Aha, I see.

B: By the way, you have beautiful hair. Which beauty salon do you go to?

A: Thanks. I go to a beauty salon in Shijo.

B: What color is that hair of yours?

A: Ash Gray. But I want to make my hair brighter.

B: I think you have a part-time job. Brighter hair is ok?

A: I don’t know. Maybe it’s ok.

B: Aha, I want to go to that beauty salon, too.

A: Really? We can go there together someday.

B: Good idea!

A: Oh god. The movie will start we have only 5 minutes.

B: Let’s go. Hurry!

 

A: That all for today. Thanks for listening.

 


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment