Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Episode 079 - Champion's League Soccer Talk

R: This is KSU student Podcast. I am Ryuya and this is Hiroki. Hi Hiroki.  
H: Hi Ryuya. How are you?
R: I’m fine thank you. How about you?
H: I’m fine. Is your classes fan?
R: So-so.
R: What do you usually do on holiday?
H: I usually watch a soccer game.
R: Oh, me too! What did you watch last week?
H: I watched the final of the Champions League. This game was Real Madrid versus Atletico Madrid.
R: I watched it too! Real won it. My favorite team is Real Madrid. I felt so happy. But, the game play was not interesting
H: Why did you think that?
R: Real is a very aggressive team. Atletico is a defensive team but they were opposite in the final.
H: We wanted to see a more exciting the final, right?
R: That’s right. The most exciting game is ‘El Clasico’.
H: Yeah! Barcelona versus Real Madrid is called ’El Clasico’. I’m always surprised at Barcelona’s pass work.
R: Do you like Barcelona?
H: Yes! How about you?
R: I dislike Barcelona. Real is Europe’s champion this year.
H: But Barcelona is Spain’s champion.
R: In the next El Clasico, let’s decide which is stronger.
H: OK. See you next game.
R: OK. Goodbye.
H: Thank you for listening. That’s all for today.


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment