Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Episode 029 - What's so good about Tokyo Disney Resort?


This is KSU student podcast.
  
  My name is Ayumi and this is Hikari. 

  How have you been recently?
  
  I want to make a change because I have been busy with study recently.

  Oh, me too. So I'm going to Tokyo Disneyland.

  That a good idea. I want to go Disneyland, too.

  Hey, Ayumi. Do you know a way of enjoying Disneyland?

  Well, I don't know. Let's check it together.

  Ok!

In Tokyo Disney Resort, you can play, stay, shop, eat, talk and smile. Everything is entertainment. There are two theme a parks, many shopping facilities full of variety, and accommodations around Disney Hotel.

There are lines for every attraction. In addition, there are various shops and restaurants connected together. Your happiness can be surely found once you set foot in the park. Let's make a wonderful memory in Tokyo Disneyland.

There are five ways of enjoying. The first, you should use the Fast Pass. Disneyland has many popular attractions. However spring vacation or summer vacation is crowded, and the waiting time is very long. So it is recommend that buy a Fast pass.

Second, you should confirm the popular attractions which have been renewed recently.

Third, you should a photograph with a character and enjoy the contact.

Fourth, you should watch a show. Various shoes are performed every day.

Fifth, you should decide the purpose. The park very big and you can't see eveything. So I can enjoy it if I decide a purpose for going to Disneyland.

  I understand that there were many ways of enjoying.

  I want to go to Disneyland more and more.

  That's all for today. Thanks for listening.

  We hope you learned something new. 


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment