Saturday, December 19, 2015

Episode 057 - Soccer Chat: Barcelona Rules!


Y: Hello. My name is Yuki .

M: My name is Masafumi.

Y: Hello Masafumi, How are you?

M: I’m fine, thank you. How about you ?

Y: Me too, thank you. OK, Let’s start conversation. Do you like soccer?

M: Yes,I like Liga Española.

Y: Oh! I like it, too!

M: What’s your favorite team?

Y: My favorite team is Barcelona.

M: Really!?Me too!

Y: We are companion! My respect player is Messi. I think he is the best player in the world. How do you think about my opinion.

M: I think so too, but I think Cristiano Ronaldo has same ability. Where is the different point with Messi?

Y: You don’t know Messi’s ability .I teach it to you. First, Messi made his stage at the Top Team debut at 17years old. After it, win the title in Liga Española seven times, win the title in Champions League four times. Additionally, he have been given a FIFA Balon doll Award four times. Moreover, he is 28years old now. He is very young. He is more growth. This is a surprised record! Do you think so too!?

M: Oh, great! I could understand about it. Recently, he was gave the Most Valuable Player Award. I was happy when knew it.

Y: Really!?I didn’t know.! Didn’t I tell you so?

M: Yes. By the way, Did you watch the game Real Madrid vs Barcelona? I couldn’t watch it.

Y: Yes, I did. Barcelona win the game! Messi wasn’t starting member, because he was recent recovery in an injury, but he took parte in the latter half.

M: Nice! I’m happy, too! Barcelona is good condition. I hope they are keeping condition, also win the title in this year. They can do it!

Y: I hope it. They will be able to win the three major titles a triple crown.

M: Yeah! Let’s cheer for Barcelona, together!!

Y: Of course. Incidentally, Neymar will be given a FIFA Balon doll Award. Because Messi was long leave, also Neymar is Top scorer now.

M: It is a possible thing.


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment