Monday, December 7, 2015

Episode 031 - Mickey's Secret History


A: My name is Yuki and this is Nori.

B: This is KSU Student Podcast

A: How have you been recently?

B: Sure. Great!How about you?

A: Good! What did you do last weekend?

B: I went to shopping with friends

A: What did you buy?

B: I bought a clothes! It's so cute in Parker that written Mickey illustrations

A: That's nice! Mickey is so cute!  I am the most favorite character

B: Really? Me too!

A: Do you know what was born to do what Mickey?

B: I don`t know. It is very interested. Let me know please!

A: sure! First, Mickey is a character that Walt Disney was thinking

B: That I know! When was Mickey born?

A: Mickey was born on November 18 87 years ago.

B: 87 years ago!? I was surprised very much! How much height of Mickey?

A: 3 feet 2 inches!

B: He is smaller than I thought!

A: what do you know Mickey favorite foods?

B: I don`t know. Please tell me.

A: Mickey favorite food is cheese.

B:  I like cheese too.

A: When Mickey was born very violent or smoking and drinking alcohol

B: Really? I can`t imagine from now Mickey.

A: This is after two years from born to be became a gentlemanly Mickey

B: I like better now gentlemanly Mickey

A: Me too! Mickey has a lot of qualifications.

B: What kind of qualification?

A: For example Pilot, hunting, boat captain, passenger cars, work vehicles, large trucks.

B:It's a great mouse!

A: And Mickey is called by a different name in each country. 

Mickey is in the United States is called to be Mick.

In Italy called “Topolino”. In Spain called “Ratón Miguelito”.

B: Mickey is loved in the world!

A: Mickey has many friends.

B: Really?

A: Yes! For example, Donald Duck.

B: Donald Duck? He is duck?

A: Yes, he is. And he is best friends.

B: Has the other friends?

A: And Goofy. He is dog.

B: There are good friends?

A: Very good. Goofy is best friends.

B: Does he have any girlfriend?

A: Yes he does.  She is Minnie Mouse. She think cherish Mickey than anyone.

B: Is she cute?

A: Yes. Very cute. In addition, her cooking is very good

B: I want to eat her food.

A: Me too!

B: I want to meet Mickey.

A: We can meet Mickey where we go to Disney Land.

B: I want to go Disney Land.

A: Nice! Let’s go!


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment