Monday, December 14, 2015

Episode 040 - An Adventure to Jiro Ramen


A: This is KSU student podcast. Hello! My name is Genki.
B: Nice to meet you, Genki. My name is Takumi.
A: Nice to meet you, too Takumi. I’m hungry now. How about lunch with me?
B: That’s good idea. Let’s go!
A: OK. What do you want to eat?
B: Humm... Do you know “JIRO RA-MEN”?
A: What’s? I don’t know it.
B: “JIRO RA-MEN” features are a lot of noodle and vegetables. Also
soup mainly made by “Tonkotsu”. In general medium size is 300g.
A: Waoh! I know that’s food for the first time. Where is the place?
B: For example in this area, How about “ChikyuKibo de Kangaero” in
Kyoto? I love there.
A: It is true attractive, but I don’t know the manners.
B: All OK! I teach you it. Anyway let’s go! If we were late in open,
we will see the rush.
A: That’s bad. Let’s go!
--------------------------------------------------1 hours later
----------------------------------------------------
B: We early arrived!
A: That’s good. We can avoid the rush.
B: Yeah. And then, let go into shop.
A: OK.
C: “Hey!IRASSYAIMASE-!”
A: It seems many counter table seats. Where will we sit?
B: Stop! First, we have to buy a food ticket. Also we basically have
to sit inside than door.
A: I see. Where should I buy, shouldn’t?
B: I recommend common “RA-MEN”. And when you buy the ticket, you
should take wet towel, water, and chopstick.
A: OK! I will go ahead seats.
B: Sorry to keep you waiting. Put your ticket on the counter table.
A: I see. (A and B put ticket)
C: “Argatou Gozaimasu! Ninniku,Yasai,Dousaremasuka?”
B: “Zen mashi mashi de!!
A: What’s!?
B: This is Cliché. Mainly, you are said that to increaseor not to
increase vegetable or oil or garlic. Also all to increase is called
“Zen mashi”, to more increase is called “Zen mashi mashi”.
A: OK! “Zen mashi de!”
C: ”Aiyou!”
B: And this place prohibit leftover. You must eat all:D
A: Oh, really? I’ll do my best.


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment