Thursday, December 17, 2015

Episode 052 - Great Places to Visit in Kyoto


A: Hello, everyone! My name is Shiho and this is Yuka.
B: This is KSU student Podcast. How are you today?
A: I'm fine! Thank you. By the way, do you know Kyoto's good spots?
B: Yes! Why?
A: My mother will come to my house this weekend and I want to take her to Kyoto's good spots.
B: I see..., then, how about Tainaimeguri at Kiyomizu temple?
A: What's that?
B: It's like a cave...and it's dark. You advance in the cave while holding onto the handrail. It feels like when you are in your mother's body. You can regain a pure heart.
A: Oh, it's interesting! I have been to Kiyomizu temple but I didn't know this.
B: Oh, I see. This is a good place but most of the tourists don't know about it.
A: I want to go there!
B: Umm..., next, how about Mikami shrine?
A: Mikami shrine? I don't know that place.
B: This is the one-and-only shrine for head related problems in Japan. A lot of people with hair trouble come here.
A: Oh, I see! But my mom is not troubled by her hair.
B: I'm sorry..., then, how about Nishiki ichiba?
A: What kind of place is that?
B: There are many food shops. You can walk and eat at the same time.
A: It sounds fun!
B: There is interesting food, too. For example, chocolate croquette.
A: Wow! I want to eat it! Thank you for your advice!
B: You're welcome.
A: I think that's all for today.
B: Thank you for listening to KSU student Podcast.
A: We hope you have learned something new today.
A&B: See you!


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment